Play Online Poker

5.31.2010

Maybe The Fourth Time


I was hoping that the third time I'd play The Filipino Poker Tour 14 Phase 2 tournament at Pokerstars, it would be the charm, and I'd win the seat. Well - it didn't happen.

I did well to double up early with my AK busting out an A10. However, that was the only good hand that I got that gave me good money. In between, I won a few small pots, but then the cards went dead, and I couldn't make calls with all the raising and re-raising going on. Eventually, with the blinds at 75/150, and my stack at 1,200 and pretty small compared to the stacks at my table, I pushed all in with A10 off, and got called by KQ suited. The Q hit the turn, and that was the end of it. Better luck next time.

Out of the 102 players that registered, I made it as far as 60th which is not very successful considering that only 2 players would win the seat. I can play better than that. But then it's hard to play when I'm not catching cards.And without much ammo to make a decent move against all the raises going before me.

Anyway - back to phase one. Maybe the fourth time.

No comments: